Experience in managing the production? We are offering a great full time position at an international packaging company in Lelystad, specialized in the textile sector.
Over de functie
As a production manager you manage the customer orders, production schedules and the production team. You work closely with the quality department and liaise with the commercial customer team. The development of standard operational procedures is also part of your responsibility. As a direct report to Management you ensure that the production process runs smoothly, is cost effective an delivers products within the specified time frame.
Over het bedrijf
Simei is part of Cubicaje, a packaging company founded 20 years ago. They receive, unload, sort, steam and iron clothing for clients in the textile sector.
After this the clothing is ready for transport. Simei is known as an open, flexible and family oriented company. Offering good work and possibilities for personal growth.
Wat wij vragen
• Multiple years’ experience in Production Management
• Background in the textile sector is a big plus
• Experience in leading teams
• Full proficiency of the English language
• Proficiency of the Dutch and Spanish language is a plus
• Capacity to work with KPI’s
• Willingness to work flexible
Wat wij bieden
• Competitive salary based on your experience between €3.700 and €4.300
• You will receive travel expenses
• The vacation money is 8,33% per year
• 25 vacation days a year
• Dynamic work environment
Are you interested? Apply now and let's get in touch! Do you have any questions about the vacancy? Don't hesitate and give our recruiter Lieke a call on 06-156 101 44 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See you soon!