We are currently looking for a digital enthusiast, who likes the agriculture culture that could help the company Bayer crop science to motivate and learn from their external growers to enhance and position their digital service forceful in the market. Are you ready for a new challenge? Read more and apply now. Carrière is here to help you!
Over de functie
In November 2018 Bayer crop science has started an innovative project called Advance Precision Horticulture within the Bayer Crop Science Division.
Today this project creates predictive analytics based on collected data through a few hundred sensors and a dozen weekly excel sheets from growers. Together with a group of data scientists, we are closely working together with more than 25 Tomato growers (EU) to co-create this digital service.
- The candidate is in close contact with Digital service users, for example, grower or an advisor to collect feedback
- Able to help install, maintain equipment, and deliver support & train users
- Able to translate growers needs/feedback to technical teams and vice versa
- Able to share and motivate opportunities from our product portfolio into an integrated grower solution
- Able to discuss horticulture cropping aspects (plant physiology)
- Keep track of relevant new market developments, e.g. diseases, cropping methods, agronomics, and robotics
Over het bedrijf
Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, they will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. They are a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.
The company has a Great Place to Work culture in many countries around the globe. You will meet a winning culture, not by competition, but by positive and meaningful relationships, working jointly at tackling today's agricultural challenges.
Wat wij vragen
At least 3 years of experience in Horticulture cropping technics are required for this job position. Other required skills are:
- At least a bachelor degree in Agricultural and Digital
- Strong planning, accuracy, and analytical skills: someone who really focus on details
- Have perfect communication skills in Dutch and English
- Candidate has a key interest in digital services
- Valid Driver license “category B” (preferable NL)
- Experiences in Tomato(seed) business
- Experiences in a sales organization
Wat wij bieden
New employees are hired on a Carrière agency contract and are offered a temporary agency contract. Salary indication is (depending on age and experience) between 2800 and €4200 gross per month
- You will have 25 vacation days per year on a full-time basis
- You will receive 8,33% vacation money
- Your travel allowance if you live at least 5km from work
- You will have great opportunities for your career development internally as well as international assignments.
- You will work in a human-centered company that values teamwork as well as diversity and embraces an inclusive culture.
Are you interested? Apply now by using the apply button and let's get in touch. Do you have a question or do you want to have a small talk first? Please give us a call on 010 44 79 065