We are looking for a digital enthusiast with a large interest in the agriculture culture that could help us to motivate and learn from our external growers to enhance and position our digital service very strong in the market.
Over de functie
From November 2018 we started an innovative project called; Advance Precision Horticulture within the Bayer Crop Science Division.
Today this project creates predictive analytics based on collected data through a few hundred sensors and a dozen weekly excel sheets from Growers. Together with a group of data scientist, we are closely working together with more than 25 Tomato growers (EU) to co-create this digital service.
- Candidate is in close contact with Digital service users (grower, advisors etc.) to collect feedback
- Can maintain relationship with users and understand there way of thinking
- Able to help install, maintain equipment,
- Deliver support & train user in maintenance equipment and Software
- able to translate growers needs/feedback to technical teams and vice versa, and able to translate into (enhancements) digital services
- Motivate and influence users, internal as external stakeholders
- Able to share and motivate opportunities from our product portfolio into an integrated grower solution
- Able to discuss on horticulture cropping aspects (plant physiology)
- Keep track of relevant new market developments, e.g. diseases, cropping methods, agronomics, robotics etc.
Over het bedrijf
Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, we will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.
Wat wij vragen
At least 3 years experience in Horticulture cropping technics are required for this job position.Other required skills are:
- At least Bachelor / Master (Agricultural/Digital) educated
- Strong planning, accuracy and analytical skills and focus on details
- Have perfect good communication skills in Dutch and English
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary Project team
- Able to work, find information independent, find information independently
- Candidate has key interest in digital (services)
- Able to travel within EU
- Able to work with and in virtual teams
- Valid Driver license “category B” (preferable NL)
- Experience in Digital services
- Experiences in Tomato(seed) business
- Experiences in Sales organization
Wat wij bieden
New employees are hired on a contract with our temporary agency and are offered a contract of 1 year to start with. Salary indication is (depending on age and experience) between 2800 and 4200 € gross per month.
- 25 vakantiedagen per jaar
- 8,33% vakantiegeld
- Ben je boven de 35? Dan krijg je extra verlofuren You will come to work in a human-centered company that values teamwork as well as diversity, and embraces an inclusive culture. They are named Great Place to Work in many countries around the globe. You will meet a winning culture, not by competition, but by positive and meaningful relationships, working jointly at tackling today's agricultural challenges. Working for them will give you great opportunities for your career development internally as well as international assignments.
If you have any questions please contact us by phone 010-4479065.