You are a passionate and hands on professional, with minimum 3 years of experience in operational HR, including a broad set of HR practices, policies, processes, regulations and legislations.
As a person you are flexible, pro-active, you appreciate working with daily operational opportunities and challenges and get the job done. You are passionate about optimising people processes.
Over de functie
Your daily responsibilities
- Supporting business from HR perspective in achieving their goals
- Day to day HR site management and related administration
- Provide advice and guidance on the full range of HR issues and projects
- Driving employee relations, hiring, adaptation, development, retention and reward programs in liaison with other Jusda HR team members internationally
- Monitor the working atmosphere of the employees and ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Vendor management
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continuous improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
Over het bedrijf
Expert teams at JUSDA apply their knowledge in 4 key industries. We prepare tailor-made solutions to support your business through all the challenges. We specialise in freight forwarding, warehousing and value-added services in more than 155 centres all over the world.
Wat wij vragen
Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Hands-on management approach
- 5+ years relevant HR experience as HR Generalist / HRBP / HR Advisor
- Overview of logistics or manufacturing business will be a big advantage
- Experience and expertise with regards to NL-HR law and legislation, pension, insurance, CAO, etc.
- Experience in working in a matrix / international organization
- Bilingual in Dutch and English
Send your CV to email@example.com